The demand for SUVs in the Indian market is growing quickly every day. As a result, the total number of passenger vehicles now accounts for more than 40% of the SUV market. It has an elevated driving position, high ground clearance, a rough driving style, and off-road capability. In the recent few months, there has been a significant decrease in the SUV segment’s waiting time. Nonetheless, even after this, certain SUVs have long waiting times. We’ve compiled a list of the cars with the longest waiting times in March for you today.
Thar is one of the most popular models in the Indian market. Mahindra’s most popular off-roader – Thar – has a 16 – 18 months waiting period. Most diesel variants are demanded, while the petrol variant may be available for a period of time.
In September 2022, Toyota Motor unveiled the Hydroid Mid-SIS SUV. Since entering the market, this vehicle has had a long waiting list. Currently, several cities have high rider waiting lists that are more than 1.5 years long. Within 12 to 14 months, the company aims to release both the mild and strong hybrid versions.
Maruti Grand Vitara
Low waiting times are available for Maruti Grand Vitara Strong Hybrid. Depending on the version, there is a waiting period of 7 to 9 months. In six to eight months, its mild hybrid version will be available. AWD SUVs are in short supply.
Mahindra Scorpio N
The Scorpio N SUV is Mahindra’s best-selling model. It takes roughly 18 months to get it. The waiting period is longer for its diesel versions than for petrol.
In some cities, the waiting time for Mahindra XUV700 is up to 14 months. The company promises to deliver some of its variants within 12 months. A large number of XUV700 Diesel has been booked.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be