Maruti Suzuki, Grand Vitara X by Bimble Layouts appears more robust than the conventional edition thanks to its wider tyres and bigger wheels.
Maruti didn’t have a great reputation for high-end, feature-packed, and upscale items. In subsequent years, this opinion of Maruti Suzuki has shifted. Maruti Suzuki has never offered luxuries like heated seats, a magnificent moonroof, a head-up display, six airbags, all-wheel drive, powerful combination technology, and a contemporary 6-speed transmission. These features are available on the Grand Vitara, the corporation’s premium model.
Grand Vitara has advanced up the scale and is just behind Creta in the small SUV sector. The sales difference between the Grand Vitara and Creta every month gets less. Although it has a rather expensive and attractive look, Bimble Designs has imagined its own Grand Vitara X that receives little but noticeable improvements. Let’s look at it.
Grand Vitara Sport Avatar by Maruti
Grand Vitara’s exterior layout is inspired by NEXA’s “Crafted Futurism” layout aesthetic. Now, Bimble Innovations has written its rendition with a hint of ferocity that was lacking in conventional autos. The front grille has two chrome strips: one that spans it horizontally and the latter that circles it. The X edition of Bimble has now blackened out both of them. On typical autos, the front skid plate is coated in silver, but Bimble has changed it to a dark grey colour. Only the projection headlamp component underneath the ice-cube effect LED DRLs has been altered. A bigger assembly has replaced it with five DRL-functioning boomerang-shaped LED components mounted simultaneously.
To add to their athletic appearance, brake callipers are lacquered red. Dual-tone paint patterns are what elegantly unifies anything. Nexa Blue, Arctic White, Splendid Silver, Grandeur Grey, Chestnut Brown, Opulent Red, and the freshly introduced Pearl Midnight Black are the colours Maruti Suzuki now provides. White, Silver and Red are the only colours available in the Dual Tone paint scheme with a black roof.
The Grand Vitara X by Bimble Design has a black roof and matte copper, matte blue, and gloss blue paint. The LED components underneath the tail light at the back have been somewhat stylized to complement the Grand Vitara’s overall athletic aesthetic in this rendering. The engines are identical to those in standard vehicles.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be