For the upcoming year (2023), Tata Motors has numerous new vehicles planned, including EVs. The automaker will also revamp its two well-liked SUVs, the Harrier and Safari, which will be displayed at the Delhi Auto Expo in January 2023. The upgraded Safari will be on sale toward the end of the year, while the new 2023 Tata Harrier facelift is expected to arrive in dealerships by mid-2023. The SUVs will only get minor design changes, whereas ADAS will represent a significant upgrade (advanced driver assistance system).
The ADAS suite will include adaptive cruise control, front collision warning, blind spot monitoring system, collision mitigation system (CMS), lane departure warning system (LDWS), driver monitoring system (DMS), tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS), and electronic stability control (ESC). A more extensive touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility and a 360-degree camera may also be available for both SUVs.
The appearance of the new Harrier and Safari is anticipated to include a reworked grille, modified headlamps, new alloy wheels, and redesigned taillamps. Their measurements won’t be altered in any way. The Safari is 4661mm long, 1894mm broad, and 1786mm tall, compared to the Harrier’s 4598mm, 1894mm, and 1706mm dimensions.
The upcoming 2023 Tata Harrier and Safari facelift will have the same engine configuration. The 2.0L diesel engine, capable of 168 horsepower and 350 Nm, will continue to provide power for both SUVs. A 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic gearbox will be in charge of the transmission.
The Harrier has currently priced between Rs 14.80 lakh and Rs 22.35 lakh, while the Safari ranges from Rs 15.45 lakh to Rs 23.76 lakh. Every pricing shown above is ex-showroom. There may be a slight price increase for the updated versions. The upgraded 2023 Tata Harrier and Safari will cost Rs 16, Rs 24, and Rs 18 and 26, respectively.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be