To meet the growing demand for EVs, another electric car has entered the Indian automobile industry named Renault Kwid E Tech Electric Car. Now know the complete details about its specification, range, and top speed.
Renault Kwid E Tech Electric Car
Renowned French automaker Renault released a new version of the Renault Kwid on the market. The company has introduced it in the electric version in response to the rising demand for EVs. In addition, this electric vehicle offers a lot of impressive features.
Let us inform you that this electric hatchback is available in the Brazilian market. In addition, several modifications have been made to it in the past.
Renault Kwid E Tech Electric Car Battery and Range
The Dacia Spring is another name for the city K-ZE in European markets. Its 26.8kWh battery pack has a WLTP-certified driving range of 298 km on a single charge. Its front-mounted electric motor has a 44PS power and 125Nm torque rating.
The Dacia Spring has a 30kW DC fast charger that enables it to charge its battery to 80% in under one hour. The battery can be fully charged in 5 hours using a 7.4kW AC wall box charger.
The company claims that when charging an electric vehicle using a fast charger, the battery can cover 190 kilometers in just 40 minutes. It can reach 50 kmph in 4.1 seconds of acceleration.
Features of Renault Kwid E Tech Electric Car
· 0 to 50 kmph in 4.1 seconds
· 7.0-inch touchscreen system
· tire pressure monitoring
· six airbags
· voice recognition
Renault has yet to announce its plans to launch the electrified hatchback officially. At the 2020 Auto Expo, the City K-ZE made its debut next to the Zoe electric hatchback, its older sibling. But no electric cars were seen performing road tests.
Since Renault and Nissan have publicly said they are exploring developing a compact electric hatchback for India, we expect to see the Kwid electric testing on Indian roads very soon. A smaller electric hatchback with a new exterior appearance based on the same CMFA-EV platform may be considered by Nissan. In addition to the compact electric hatchback, Renault and Nissan have confirmed a range of SUVs and other automobiles, including a Nissan MPV built on the Triber platform.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be