India will begin implementing the New Real Driving Emissions (RDE) from April 1. Because of this, the firm will soon stop making the Renault automobile and introduce an electric version. Which Tata electric vehicle will go off against the Tata Punch? We’ll go into further detail regarding the unique features of this car.
Renault is already selling the electric variant of its Kwid car in China. Named ‘City K-ZE’, the company also exports this car to France. There the name of this variant is ‘Dacia Spring’. This electric car sold in China and France can provide a driving range of up to 230 km.
In India, Renault can present its electric variant car by 2024. This electric car will compete with Tata’s upcoming electric car Tata Punch.
Renault Kwid Electric’s price in China and France’s auto market is around Rs. 18 lakhs. There is no information about the price at which it will be sold in the Indian car market. However, the company can present its car in India in an affordable range like other cars.
In India, Renault sells its hatchback car Kwid, its SUV car Kiger and the country’s cheapest 7-seater MPV car, Triber.
Renault cars give tough competition to other companies in the Indian auto market. Renault’s Kwid competes with Maruti’s Alto car in India, while Renault’s 7-seater MPV car Renault Triber is the cheapest seven-seater MPV car in the country.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be