In Auto Expo 2023, many car manufacturers are preparing to launch their new electric cars, one of which is Renault India, which can launch its first electric car in the Indian car market, and this electric car will be compact. The SUV will be the electric avatar of the Renault Kiger.
According to reports, the Renault Kiger EV has already been spotted testing ahead of its launch at the 2023 Auto Expo. This electric SUV has appeared with some changes.
Talking about its exterior, changing the design of its front grille, a new design grille has been installed in which the spot window has been added for charging, and this window is the company’s logo, which will be found below. Apart from this, the company has used LED in the headlight, tail light and turn signal lamp, with which LED DRL has been given.
According to reports, the company can launch it in the market with two battery pack variants: the first battery pack can be 19 kWh and the second of 24 kWh capacity. Apart from the home charger, a fast charger will also be given.
According to reports, a range of 300 km can be found from the first battery pack and 400 km from the second battery pack. Along with this, a top speed of 110 to 150 kilometres per hour can also be found in this electric SUV.
The same features will be given in this electric SUV, found in its petrol model. These features include an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity, a 7-inch digital driver’s display, automatic climate control, push-button start-stop, wireless phone charger, cruise control, air purifier, four airbags, ABS, Features like speed sensing door locks, 360-degree view camera and rear parking sensors can be found.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be