The official valuation for the Kia Seltos HTK+ Diesel AT is Rs. 14.49 lakh (ex-showroom), and it includes goodies like an eight-inch display entertainment display. Beginning in early 2022, Kia terminated both the entry-level seven-seater Carnival and the mid-range HTK+ diesel automated Seltos in India. Almost a year ago, the diesel AT’s HTK+ pricing was Rs. 14.25 lakh. As a consequence, the internal combustion engine with an automated gearbox was temporarily removed from the HT Line classification.
The top-of-the-line GTX+ AT, which was valued at almost Rs. 3.8 lakh more expensive earlier in February 2022, was the vehicle that purchasers who wanted to own a diesel AT had to turn to. Buyers won’t have to spend thousands extra to purchase a diesel AT now that the Seltos HTK+ diesel AT is back on the market.
The well-known 1.5-liter four-cylinder supercharged gasoline powertrain, which can provide a maximal capacity of 115 PS and 250 Nm of optimum performance, provides propulsion for the Seltos HTK+ diesel AT model. A six-speed traction transformer automated gearbox is connected to it. It has amenities including a digital entertainment unit with an eight-inch display, push-button engine start/stop, and 16-inch alloy wheels.
The fiercely aggressive mid range SUV sector includes the Hyundai Creta, MG Astor, Volkswagen Taigun, Skoda Kushaq, Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, and Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder. The five-seater is also available with a 1.5-liter gasoline engine and a 1.4-liter turbocharged gasoline engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be