The prevailing asking budget for the Kia Seltos HTK+ Diesel AT is Rs. 14.49 lakh (ex-showroom), and it includes goodies like an eight-inch touchpad entertainment panel. Beginning in early 2022, Kia terminated both the admittance seven-seater Carnival and the mid-range HTK+ diesel automated Seltos in India. Nearly a year ago, the diesel AT’s HTK+ pricing was Rs. 14.25 lakh. As a consequence, the internal combustion engine with an automated gearbox was temporarily removed from the HT Line grade.
The edge GTX+ AT, which was marketed at almost Rs. 3.8 lakh more expensive back in February 2022, was the vehicle that purchasers who wanted to own a diesel AT had to turn to. Customers won’t have to spend thousands extra to purchase a diesel AT now that the Seltos HTK+ diesel AT is back on the market. The Kia Seltos HTK+ diesel AT is now priced at Rs. 14.49 lakh (ex-showroom).
Additionally, 1.5L diesel MT, 1.5L diesel iMT, and 1.5L turbo MT dual-tone engines are offered for the HTK+ model. The latest price of the Kia Seltos GTX+ diesel automated trim is Rs. 18.85 lakh (ex-showroom). The basic HTE 1.5L petrol MT version of the 2023 Kia Seltos range costs Rs. 10,69 lakh, while the top-of-the-line X-Line diesel AT version costs Rs. 19,15 lakh (ex-showroom).
The well-known 1.5-liter four-cylinder supercharged turbo engine, which can provide an optimum speed of 115 PS and 250 Nm of peak torque, provides power for the Seltos HTK+ diesel AT model. A six-speed traction conversion automated gearbox is connected to it. It has amenities including a display multimedia interface with an eight-inch display, push-button powertrain start/stop, and 16-inch alloy wheels.
The fiercely aggressive mid range SUV sector includes the Hyundai Creta, MG Astor, Volkswagen Taigun, Skoda Kushaq, Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, and Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder. The Kia Seltos is the segment’s second-best-selling vehicle since going on sale in 2019. The five-seater is also available with a 1.5-liter combustion engine and a 1.4-liter turbocharged gasoline engine. A new 1.5-liter turbocharged petrol engine might replace the current 1.4-liter turbo mill in the facelifted Seltos, which is anticipated to go on sale in the near future.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be