The 1.0L turbine iMT models (Sportz Turbo and Asta Turbo) have been dropped by Hyundai Motor India from the list of i20 subcompact models. The Sportz and Asta trims of the hybrid powertrain will now come with a 7-speed DCT automatic gearbox. Along with upgrading the model selection, the automaker raised the Hyundai i20’s pricing by up to Rs 21,500. After the most recent cost of production increase, buyers may get the gasoline subcompact for between Rs 7.18 lakh and Rs 10.91 lakh.
Three 1.0L turbo petrol automated models are offered in the vehicle product line: Sportz DCT, Asta DCT, and Asta DCT those double, each with a market value of Rs. 10.11 lakh, Rs. 11.68 lakh, and Rs. 11.83 lakh. There are four 1.5L diesel modification: Magna ($84,200), Sportz ($92,800), Asta (O) ($10,832,000), and Asta (O) dual-tone ($10,832,000). (Rs 10.98 lakh). The values listed above are all ex-showroom.
Additionally, the South Korean manufacturer has begun developing the Hyundai i20 revamp, which will be seen in early 2022. The frontal portion of the compact is set to experience significant aesthetic modifications, featuring one significantly modified bumper and grille with new inlays. Additionally to the taillamps modeled by the Venue, it may also get redesigned alloy wheels, a redesigned back bumper, and a redesigned boot lid.
The 2018 Hyundai i20 might come with a fresh interior design, new connected capabilities, revised seat fabric, and ventilated front seats. Nothing is anticipated to alter inside. The timetable for its debut is still unknown. The revised version is anticipated to hit the industry in 2024, though.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be