Today the expansion of the EV market is being seen globally. In such a situation, a lot of development is being seen in the EV industry in the automobile sector. Electric cars are being launched in this industry with all kinds of features. Similarly, today in this post, we will talk about an electric car which has been making a splash in the market since its launch. The name of the electric car is Quantino Twenty-five, which is very special in itself.
Quantino Twenty-Five Electric Car:
The Quantino Electric Vehicle has been in the news for many years. This car is a production-ready model. This car has also been in the limelight because it does not have a battery. That is, this electric car can be run without a battery. Nanoflowcell has developed it in the UK, and it works on bi-ION technology.
With the Biden Inflation Reduction Act in place, the company is set to ramp up production for US markets. In an announcement in December, Nanoflowcell said it was “set to build a large-scale bi-ION production facility, along with series-production of the Quant e-model.”
How does a car run without a battery?
This electric car has been named Quantino Twentyfive. Instead of lithium-ion batteries, Nano-Structured bi-ION Molecules of seawater or industrial water waste are used as fuel. You can run this electric car using seawater or industrial waste as fuel.
Range up to 2000 KM:
This water acts like biofuel; biofuel is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous; that is, it does not harm the environment. This generates electricity, giving power to the car’s motor. Electric motors have been used on all four wheels in the car. The car can offer a range of 2000 km once the tank is full. Its carbon footprint is negligible, which means it does not cause any pollution.
What will be the Features?
Its features can be seen just like a normal electric car. According to the company’s claim, this car can achieve a speed of 0 to 100 km in less than 3 seconds. Apart from this, the company has yet to share its price and more information.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be