With a 90.9kWh capacity, the Veer EV can go approximately 500 kilometres.
The Veer EV, albeit one that is intended for utilisation by the military, has been featured by Pravaig. The EV made its debut in November throughout the Praviag Defy unveiling. The Veer EV’s power supply is said to have a lifespan of more than 10 lakh kilometres, according to the Bengaluru-based start-up.
Panelling: Pravaig Veer
The Veer, which is based on the Defy SUV, has a basic design and merely seems to have roll bars, bonnets, bumpers, and boots as default features. There are no doors on the Veer, making it difficult for soldiers to enter or exit. Pravaig claims that it can also be set up to have a closed-cab configuration, though.
An infrared imagery scanner, airlift hooks, a four-ton winch, a two-ton tow hitch, an IP 65-rated storage space for supplies, and an attachment for tools or armaments are further aspects of the Veer EV. Additionally, the Veer has run-flat tyres.
Pravaig Veer: highlights and ambience
The Veer EV’s interior is extremely simple, with all functionality located on a display that is positioned in the centre. According to Pravaig, the armed services may modify and adapt Veer’s internal design to meet their specifications.
The Veer has six airbags notwithstanding the having a simple cabin and external design. Additionally, it receives a 77GHz radar, responsive LED headlamp equipment, a 360-degree lens with 12 obstacle detection, and a tyre compression measuring mechanism. A HEPA air filter may also be added to closed-cab Veers. A MultiVAC computer system provides the energy for all of these capabilities.
Pravaig Veer: proportions and engine components
A dual-motor setup that distributes propulsion to all chassis powers the Veer. Together, the perpetual magnetic synchronised engines provide 620 Nm of torque and 408hp of horsepower. It claims to have a 0-100kph time of 4.9 seconds and a peak speed of 210 kph.
A 90.9kWh lithium power supply powering is said to have a stated 500 km of endurance. According to Pravaig, the capacitor can be prosecuted from 0% to 80% in only half an hour and can travel more than 10 lakh kilometres.
The Veer EV has dimensions of 4,940 mm in length, 1,950 mm in width, 1,650 mm in height, and a 3,030 mm chassis. It weighs 1,870kg, and Praviag estimates it can pull 2,500kg and carry 690kg of cargo.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be