Bangalore-based electric vehicles company Pravaig Dynamics launched its first electric SUV in the Indian market. Pravaig launched two models, Pravaig Defy and Pravaig Veer. Defy is built for the common man. While Veer for service like army, safari, jungle. Its initial ex-showroom price is Rs. 39.50 lakhs.
A magnificent plane dashboard has been given in the Praveg Defy cabin. The advanced extensive touchscreen infotainment system, Devialet audio system, an air purifier, USB charging port, wireless phone charging, and a separate touchscreen for the rear passengers.
It gets sharp LED headlamps, strong character lines, big roof-mounted spoiler. Latest Bike News Black plastic cladding and multi-spoke alloy wheels, 1,215 mm of legroom and 1,050 mm of headroom for a comfortable ride, and ground clearance of 234 mm.
The 90.2 kWh battery pack can generate 402 Bhp power and 620 Nm peak torque. The company’s CEO said service stations on 3400 pin codes, further expanding the network. Charging networks are being built rapidly across the country.
More than 500 km range in full charge
Battery life is 2.50 lakh km. It will run more than 500 km on a single charge. It can accelerate from 0-100 km in just 4.9 seconds.
80% charging in just 30 minutes
The Pravaig DEFY electric SUV measures 4.96 meters in length. Fast charging facility has been provided with a dual motor. 80% charging will be done in just 30 minutes.
Book Pravaig Defy EV for Rs 51,000
Pravaig CEO Siddharth Bagri said that the booking of electric vehicles has started. Production will begin in the middle of next year. Its booking can be made for Rs 51,000. Now there is a waiting of 9 months.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be