Mahindra & Mahindra’s Chief Design Officer, Pratap Bose, revealed the first teaser for the impending new Mahindra SUV. The model’s silhouette is depicted in the teaser with prominent wheel arches, a straight roofline, an upright windscreen, and a hunchback rear end. It resembles August 15, 2022, the unveiling of the Mahindra BE.05 EV concept. The electric SUV design has dimensions of 4370mm in length, 1900mm in width, 1635mm in height, and a 2775mm wheelbase.
The Mahindra BE., 05 EV concept has C-shaped headlamps that are angular, noticeable air dams, side cladding that is glossy black, wheel arches that are squared off, flush door handles, a sloping roofline, and C-shaped taillamps that are also angular. The rumoured new Mahindra SUV might compete with the Hyundai Creta and Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara in the near future. The automaker stated that the Creta rival Mahindra XUV500’s new generation will be unveiled.
The brand-new Mahindra XUV500 (codenamed S301) will be positioned above the XUV300 and below the XUV700 in the company’s product portfolio. It was created by the Mahindra Automotive Design Europe (M.A.D.E.) team under the direction of Pratap Bose and will share a platform with the XUV700. A 1.2L turbo-petrol and a 1.5L diesel engine from the Mahindra XUV300 subcompact SUV may be used in the SUV’s engine configuration. The automaker plans to outfit the new XUV500 with cutting-edge technologies, including an expansive touchscreen infotainment system, ADAS (advanced driver assistance system), premium audio system, electric sunroof, several airbags, and more.
The automaker has yet to disclose the new SUV’s debut date or any other specifics. In the second part of 2023, it is anticipated to be made public. The base model of the new Mahindra SUV is expected to cost Rs 10 lakh, with the top-end variation costing Rs 17 lakh. The current price ranges for the Hyundai Creta and Maruti Grand Vitara are Rs. 10.44 lakh to Rs. 18.24 lakh and Rs. 10.45 lakh to Rs. 19.49 lakh, respectively.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be