German car manufacturer Porsche is known for its sports cars. The past year has been great for the company regarding car sales in India. Soon Porsche can introduce the 2024 update of its sports car, Cayenne. This Porsche car competes with BMW, Mercedes-Benz, and Land Rover cars in India.
This sports car’s platinum-finished front air intake, 21-inch mixed metal wheels, black side windows with “Porsche” branding on the back, and sports exhaust system give it an even more athletic and appealing appearance. In addition, dynamic LED headlamps will be observed at the same time. This sports car will have five colour options: Mahogany, Carrara White, Jet Black, Crayon, and Moonlight Blue.
The updated version of the Cayenne sports car will have two engine options – a 3.0-L V6 turbo-petrol engine producing 349hp power and 500.2 Nm torque and a 4.0-L twin-turbo V8 engine producing 469hp power and 600.6Nm torque. It can be of generating capacity. According to the information, the option of a 464hp plug-in hybrid powertrain can also be seen in this Porsche Cayenne, which can be connected to a 3.0-L V6 engine with a 174hp electric motor and a 25.9kWh battery. The engine can be mated to an 8-speed automatic (AMT) gearbox for transmission in this car.
Features of the new Cayenne sports car, it will get silver. Textured aluminium finish dashboard along with brushed aluminium door sills, crayon-coloured seatbelts, a new logo, a panoramic sunroof, a premium Bose surround sound system, 8-way electrically adjustable Apart from leather sports seats, safety features like multiple airbags, parking camera, EBD and anti braking system will be seen for safety.
As of now, official information about the price and availability of this SUV car from Porsche has yet to be given. But as estimated. The company can keep its price around Rs 60 lakh.
In India, this Porsche sports car will compete with cars like Land Rover Range Rover Sport Car, Mercedes Benz AMG GLE 53 Coupe, BMW M Series, and Audi E-Tron GT.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be