The 2021 Land Cruiser 300 was unveiled by Toyota for the international market, and it made its local debut at the Greater Noida 2023 Auto Expo last month. Deliveries of the LC300 have started all over India for around Rs. 2.17 crore (ex-showroom). Celebrities have taken a liking to the Land Cruiser marque, and singer Gurdas Maan recently purchased a new Toyota Land Cruiser.
Two engine options are available for the Toyota Land Cruiser 300 on the international market: a 3.3-litre V6 turbodiesel and a 3.5-litre twin turbo V6 petrol engine. The sole available powertrain in India is the diesel engine, which produces 309 PS and 700 Nm of torque, while the petrol engine can have a maximum of 415 PS and 650 Nm of peak torque.
It is connected to a ten-speed automatic transmission that automatically distributes power to both axles. Precious White Pearl, Super White, Dark Red Mica Metallic, Attitude Black, and Dark Blue Mica are the five exterior paint colour options available for the India-spec LC300. Gurdas Maan, a singer, just purchased a car in the Attitude Black colour.
The Land Cruiser 300 is supported by the modular TNGA-F platform and is 200 kg lighter than the previous model. The wheel articulation and handling characteristics have increased, and the Japanese automaker has upgraded the suspension. The Electronic Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System helps the SUV’s off-road performance even further.
The LC300 has a ground clearance of 230 mm and comes with a three-year, one-lakh-mile warranty, which is the industry standard. The SUV’s design has adopted an evolutionary stance with an upright front and back combined with boxy proportions. A comprehensive number of amenities makes the new model’s interior more modern than the previous one.
Among the important features are a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, motorised seats, wireless smartphone charging, a 360-degree camera, a HUD, a motorised tailgate, a fingerprint authentication system, and much more.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be