In October 2022, a Japanese automaker, Nissan Motors, debuted its Juke, X-Trail, and Qashqai SUVs in India. Two of Nissan’s international SUVs are now being tested there. Out of those, the Nissan X-Trail might enter the market by the middle of 2023. This SUV will go up against the Toyota Fortuner. This automobile will be the CMF-C platform-based fourth-generation model from Renault-Nissan. The CBU route will be used to transport this vehicle to India.
The new X-Trail will be the company’s first car in India equipped with e-power hybrid technology. Its global variant gets a mild hybrid with a 1.5L turbocharged petrol engine and a strong hybrid powertrain with a 1.5L turbo petrol unit. The mild hybrid variant gets a 2WD system and outputs 163PS/ 300 Nm. This car can accelerate from 0 to 100 kmph in 9.6 seconds and has a top speed of 200 km/h.
At the same time, the 1.5L turbo petrol engine equipped with e-Power strong hybrid technology gets the option of 2WD and AWD drivetrain. A 2WD setup can output 204PS/300Nm, and a 4WD setup can churn out 213PS/525Nm.
The Nissan X-Trail will measure 4680mm in length, 2065mm in width and 1725mm in height. Its wheelbase will be 2750mm, and ground clearance will be 205mm. Its global variant gets two seating configurations of 5 and 7-seaters.
In addition to a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, tri-zone climate control, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, an electronic parking brake, LED headlamps, and a head-up display (HUD), the new Nissan X Trail SUV will also come with a 360-degree camera and many other features.
Toyota’s Fortuner gets two engine options, a 2.7-litre petrol engine with 166 PS/245 Nm output and a 2.8-litre turbo-diesel engine with 204PS/500Nm output. It has the option of a 5-speed manual, 6-speed manual, and 6-speed automatic gearbox. This car comes in 2WD and 4WD options.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be