Many latest features are being added to the popular car Magnite of the vehicle manufacturer Nissan. Last year, it got two engine options and a long list of updated features. At the same time, the latest safety features are being added this year. Many features like traction control and hill assist are seen in Nissan. So let’s know what features have been added to make the Nissan Magnite a safe drive car.
Safety Features of Nissan Magnite
For safety in the Nissan Magnite car, features like dual frontal airbags, rear parking sensors, ABS with EBD and front seat belt reminder were already present. Now as the latest features, safety features like Traction Control System (TCS), Hydraulic Brake Assist (HBA), Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) have been added to the car. This car comes in the category of a safe car in every respect.
The Nissan Magnite has a choice of two engines. It has the first 1.0-litre petrol engine, which generates power of 71hp and torque of 96Nm. On the other hand, a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine generates 100hp power and 160Nm torque. The car comes with both manual and automatic transmissions with a 5-speed gearbox. Being built on the CMF-A+ platform, the car can deliver a mileage of up to 20 km.
Nissan Magnite Price
The entry-level XE variant of the Nissan Magnite starts at Rs 6 lakh. The top-end XV Turbo Premium (0) goes up to Rs 10.94 lakh for the dual. Both these prices are ex-showroom.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be