Japanese automaker Nissan sells its electric compact crossover car Ariya in the global market. The car was recently spotted in India as well. Although the company still needs to give information about the launch of this car in the country. But it is expected to enter the Indian market by 2025.
Global market models of the Ariya EV get a choice of two powertrains, including a single-motor with rear-wheel drive and a twin-motor with 4-wheel drive. It has two battery pack options of 63kWh and 87kWh, which generate outputs of 300N/217bhp and 300Nm/242bhp, respectively. It gets a range of up to 402km and 529km per charge.
As a feature, the Nissan Ariya electric crossover will come with a 12.3-inch display (multiple digital instrument cluster and infotainment system) with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay with unit in-dash navigation, built-in voice assistant, head-up display, and SiriusXM Lots of other features are also available including new audio system and wireless smartphone charging.
According to the company, ProPilot 2.0 Driver Assistance Technology has been used in Aria EV. Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection, lane departure alert with lane keeping assist, rear cross-traffic alert, high beam assist, automatic rear braking, blind spot warning, adaptive cruise control, and lane centering features. Many standard features are also available.
If this car comes to India, then this car will compete with Hyundai Ioniq 5. This car gets a 72.6 kWh battery, ranging from 631 km on a full charge.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be