Lamborghini is preparing to update its flagship product Aventador soon. V12 hybrid powertrain will be available in this next-generation supercar. This car can be launched in the global market in the next few weeks. However, some pictures of it have come out before its launch, which gives information about its design.
A sharp front end will be seen in it, which gives it a new look. It has been given design elements inspired by the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37, in which tri-arrow LED daytime running lamps have also been given below the triangle-shaped headlamp. Y-shaped 5-spoke alloy wheels have been given in this supercar. Behind the doors is a large grille for air ventilation of its V12 engine. At the rear, it gets dual, top-mounted exhaust pipes that are flanked by tri-arrow tail lights. The supercar will get single-pane windows with each air vent.
The successor of the Aventador will get a more powerful V12 engine, which can be equipped with hybrid technology. Like the Sian FKP 37 and the new Countach LPI 800-4, the upcoming supercar will also feature a supercapacitor energy storage device. This supercapacitor weighs 34 kg and charges three times faster than a lithium-ion battery.
According to some media reports, Lamborghini wants to use carbon-fiber bodywork to store electricity, although the company has yet to disclose any details. With this hybrid assist, the new Lamborghini is expected to generate over 780hp of power, even more than the Lamborghini Aventador Ultima.
Lamborghini’s Chief Technical Officer Reuven Mohr told the media that “the new Aventador replacement will be completely new, meaning everything from the engine, gearbox, drivetrain will be seen.”
When will it come to India?
Lamborghini sells all its products in India, including the Urus, Huracan, and Aventador. While the upcoming supercar is yet to be launched in the global market, it will likely arrive in India in the second half of 2023.
Will compete with the Ferrari SF90 Stradale
The Lamborghini Aventador competes with the Ferrari SF90 Stradale, powered by a 3990 cc petrol engine. The ex-showroom price of this car is Rs 7.5 crore.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be