Mahindra’s SUV customers are very much liked. The company has registered an increase of up to 62 per cent in the sales of its cars in the year 2022. The company also constantly updates its portfolio of cars. Mahindra introduced new variants of its Scorpio-N SUV a few days back. Now the company has launched a new E variant of its XUV700 SUV. The company has added the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) feature through this variant. This feature is mandatory to get the 5-star Global NCAP rating.
Mahindra has given this E variant in the MX, AX3 manual and AX5 petrol manual variants of the XUV700. Its price has been kept at 50 thousand rupees more than the regular variant. For example, the car’s MX (Petrol) variant costs Rs 13.45 lakh. On the other hand, buying the same model in the E variant will cost you Rs 13.95 lakh.
This safety feature prevents the car from getting into an accident. This feature helps to control when the car goes out of control due to Overspeed, fast mode or slippage. For this, sensors are installed in the vehicle, which continuously track the vehicle’s movement. As soon as the sensor sees the car going out of control, it will start working to stop the car’s wheels. As per the new crash test protocol, all cars must have ESC as standard fitment to achieve the 5-star Global NCAP rating.
The XUV700 received a child occupant protection rating of 41.66 out of 49 and an adult occupant protection rating of 16.03 out of 17. The XUV700’s adult safety rating is lower than that of the Tata Punch, Altroz, Nexon, and Mahindra XUV300. The XUV700, however, received the highest rating for child safety of any vehicle made in India.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be