Vehicle manufacturers Renault and Nissan are fully preparing to further strengthen their position in India in the coming years. Currently, both Nissan and Renault are not present in the compact SUV segment in the Indian market, as their cars, like Magnite and Kiger, are in the sub-compact SUV segment. After the company’s new investment in the country, the company’s first new car in India can be launched in India by the year 2025. The company has made huge investments to create new products and develop new platforms. The Country Duster was one of the popular Renault cars in India, which was discontinued by the company a few years ago. Now the new generation Duster may return to the company’s new product portfolio for India.
How will the new Duster be?
The new Renault Duster will be the latest model, and Nissan can also bring its new car based on this model. The new Duster will get a 7-seater variant. Its platform can also be used for a standard petrol version with an EV and hybrid powertrain. Duster is one of the company’s major products, so it will likely enter the country’s market soon. The new version of this car will be equipped with modern technologies. A good SUV style will also be seen in it. A 7-seater layout can be given in the new Duster.
However, it will take some time for the new Duster to hit the market. Renault can bring some of its global category CBU products into the market. The old fans of the Duster are very excited about the news of its return. The launch of this car is expected to happen by 2025, and by then, many other contenders in this segment will have entered the market, which includes many hybrid and electric vehicles.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be