According to the information, Maruti is working on a new 7-seater car built on the same platform on which Innova was built. Also, this car can be offered in a hybrid variant as well. Maruti can unveil this car by the end of this year.
Maruti’s new 7-seater design could be like this.
A 7-seater car from Maruti can be built on the Innova platform, whose backside shark-fin antenna, boot spoiler, vent, bumper, and all-LED setup with new alloy wheels can be seen. This Maruti’s demanding car can be slightly bigger than Ertiga and quite attractive to look at.
Could this be Maruti’s new 7-seater engine?
Maruti this new car can be offered in front-wheel drive, with petrol and petrol hybrid engines. The petrol unit given in it will be the current Innova, while the petrol hybrid unit can be given completely new. Toyota Innova gets the existing diesel engine 2.4 L and 2.7 L petrol engine, which produces a maximum power of 166bhp and highest torque of 245Nm.
Maruti New 7 Seater Maruti New 7 Seater Interior Features
Multi-Terrain Monitor can be seen in the 7-seater cabin of this new Maruti car, making it easy to park. Also, it becomes easier to navigate in uneven areas. The special feature given in almost all cars nowadays, the head-up display, can also be seen. Apart from this, a wireless charger, door edge lighting, an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment console for connectivity and multiple airbags for safety can also be found.
Maruti new 7 seater price
The company can give information about its price at its launch. But according to estimates, Maruti can present its car around the price of around Rs 15 lakh.
Will compete with Mahindra XUV700
This upcoming Maruti car will compete with Mahindra’s XUV700. The starting price of which is Rs 13.45 lakh. Available in 30 variants, this car is offered in the 1997-2184 cc engine (Petrol-Diesel) option.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be