Auto Expo in India is going to start next week. In which the only luxury car manufacturer, Lexus, will be present and will launch its new generation RX model there. The Lexus RX is one of the best-selling Lexus cars globally. Another new generation model is being included in this, which India is getting.
The new Lexus RX is more significant than the old one, with a sleek and sporty look. At the same time, new technology has been used in its cabin, which will have a large 14-inch touchscreen, ADAS features and vegan leather instead of the usual leather upholstery. At the same time, this new generation car from Lexus has more space than before with a longer wheelbase, which is better for going in and out of it. Even now, the luggage space has also been increased in this car.
There are many options for this luxury car globally. But India will get a stronger hybrid. An EV engine with EV mode will give more power to this new model. The 350h hybrid powertrain will offer the new RX in India. The 2.4-litre petrol engine will have more power than the previous RX. The engine of the new RX car will be capable of delivering 245hp power. The company claims this car’s speed of 0-1100 km/h in just 8 seconds. The new RX is a full-size luxury SUV positioned above the NX in India. A new generation LX is also expected to be introduced. While another LF-Z concept car can also be introduced. The LX is the flagship luxury SUV car, available globally with a wide range of petrol and diesel powertrains. With the ES sedan and NX SUV coming with hybrid powertrains, the new Lexus RX will be the flagship model for Lexus in the Indian market, equipped with a hybrid power train.
In the Indian auto market, the Lexus RX will compete with Volvo’s mid-size luxury SUV, the Volvo XC60. Whose price is 66.50 lakh rupees?
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be