The facelifted Kia Seltos has already been introduced in the domestic market of South Korea and is next preparing to launch in the US. The new Seltos will debut in the US later this week. However, Kia already sells several popular cars in the US market, like Sportage, Sorento and Telluride. Latest car News Still, it is a popular car.
Kia is now hoping to build on this popularity with the introduction of the updated Seltos. The updated Seltos has an entirely new front end and headlights, while the front bumper has also been redesigned. Move to the rear, and the taillights are also unique and are joined by an elongated light strip in the middle. The rear skid plate may be made visually more dominant.
On the inside, the new Seltos will get an updated 10.25-inch main infotainment display and an updated 10.25-inch driver’s display. There could be other tweaks, like reworked air vents, though the cabin will likely retain its current design.
Reports suggest that Kia may offer the same engine options on the Seltos to customers in the US, which are already available in South Korea. It will get two engine options: a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine and a turbocharged 1.6-litre engine.
The Seltos currently comes with 1.4L GDI turbo petrol, 1.5L Smartstream petrol and 1.5L diesel engines in India. It can be expected that when the updated Seltos is launched in India, the design and features will be kept like the global model, but the engine options will remain the same. It is currently priced at Rs 10.49 lakh ex-showroom and Rs 18.65 lakh ex-showroom. The price of the new model may be slightly higher.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be