Jeep will increase the number of SUVs it sells in India to build a solid client base for its goods and services. Even though the business has yet to disclose the names and specifications of the future vehicles, there are rumours that Jeep may enter the fiercely competitive mid-size SUV category. The recently unveiled Jeep Avenger SUV may arrive in India to compete with the Hyundai Creta, the recently released Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara, and the Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder. The European market will be the first to receive The Avenger.
A 1.2L turbocharged 100bhp gasoline engine will power the next Jeep SUV. In the Citroen C3 hatchback built for India, the same engine generates 110 horsepower. It will only be offered with a manual transmission. Front-wheel drive (FWD) will be an option for the SUV. Additionally, a mild hybrid version with a 54kWh battery pack made by Stellantis and producing 156 hp and 260 nm will be available.
The Jeep Avenger EV will have a single-charge range of about 400 kilometres. Jeep’s Selec Terrain off-road settings, including Normal, Eco, Sport, Snow, and Mud, will be available in gasoline and electric variants. Good breakover and approach angles, as well as “excellent” ground clearance, are all stated.
The C3 and Avenger SUVs also use the CMP modular platform. The SUV’s front end has the distinctive seven-slot grille of the brand, which is flanked by split headlights with tiny integrated LED DRLs. The model has also been constructed along with the black body cladding, prominent shoulder creases, squared-off taillamps with X-shaped LED lights, and 18-inch alloy wheels.
The interior of the new Jeep SUV sports a simple design. A 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a digital driver’s display, dashboard-mounted rectangular AC vents, ambient lighting, dual-zone climate control, adaptive cruise control, rain-sensing wipers, and other features are included.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be