Hyundai Motor India is about to launch its Next Generation Hyundai Verna on 21 March 2023. But before the launch, the company released a sketch of the exterior design of this Hyundai Verna, in which this sedan looks even more sporty in a brand new look.
Next-Gen Hyundai Verna Pre Booking
Hyundai Motors has opened the pre-booking window for the next-gen Hyundai Verna. Customers can book online by visiting the company’s official website or the nearest Hyundai dealership. The company has fixed a token of Rs 25,000 for booking this car.
2023 Hyundai Verna Design Highlights
The new-generation Hyundai Verna will feature an attractive design language. Based on the company’s new ‘Sense Sports Me’ design philosophy, the new Verna will feature a large grille flanked by split LED headlights on either side. The sedan will feature an LED light bar running along the bonnet, and sharper bumper, and cuts and creases on the body lines. It will feature a sloping roofline and multi-spoke alloy wheels.
2023 Hyundai Verna Engine & Gearbox
The 2023 Hyundai Verna will be powered by a new 1.5-litre turbo petrol engine, mated to a 6-speed MT and a 7-speed DCT. It will also get a 1.5-litre naturally aspirated petrol motor, which will come mated to a 6-speed MT and IVT. Both engine options are RDE-compliant and E20-fueled. It will be a petrol-only sedan and will not have a diesel engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be