In late 2020, Hyundai Motor India unveiled the third-generation i20, which featured significant styling and function updates. The premium hatchback has produced a good volume for the automaker in the nation. The new Hyundai i20 facelift, recently captured on video during its preliminary test runs, is currently being worked on by the firm. The heavily camouflaged test mule with spots concealed the alterations in its design. However, it’s likely to get a few small cosmetic upgrades, such as a new front grille with revised inserts and a little modified bumper.
The prototype sports new alloy wheels, but the remainder of its side profile resembles the existing model. The wheels on the cheaper trims will have plastic covers. The rear profile could be improved with the LED-connected taillamps that resemble those on the Venue and a slightly altered bumper and boot lid.
Interior of the new Hyundai i20
The interior of the updated Hyundai i20 is still a secret. However, it may gain new connected capabilities, revised seat upholstery, ventilated front seats, and a new interior design scheme. The current version’s features will be carried over, including a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 7-speaker audio system from Bose, BlueLink connectivity, Blue ambient lighting, air purifier, voice recognition, wireless charging with cooling function, rear seat armrests, automatic climate control, adjustable rear headrests, electric sunroof, electronic stability control, and hill assist management.
The internals won’t change. The 1.2L, 4-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol, 1.0L, 3-cylinder turbo petrol, and 1.5L, 4-cylinder diesel engines are currently available in the hatchback model lineup. The turbocharged gasoline engine can be 120 horsepower and 172 nm, while the naturally aspirated gasoline engine produces 83 bhp and 115 nm. The oil burner is said to have 100 horsepower of power. A 5-speed manual, 6-speed iMT, 7-speed DCT automatic, and CVT automatic transmissions are available.
Although no information has been revealed about its India launch timeline yet, the new Hyundai i20 facelift is anticipated to hit the roads in 2024.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be