The Honda WR-V subcompact SUV has scored a 5-star rating in the ASEAN NCAP crash test. Honda Cars recently launched in the sub-compact SUV segment for the South East Asian markets. The SUV scored an overall 77.07 during the recently conducted crash test. In its new generation model, the Honda WR-V comes with advanced safety features like 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, and pre-tensioner seat belts. It also offers safety assistance technologies like automatic emergency braking, lane support, adaptive cruise control, and auxiliary highway systems like automatic high beams in the SUV.
During testing, the Honda WR-V scored 34.26 points for adult occupant protection and 16.78 points for the child occupant protection assessment category. It also scored 15.58 points for the Safety Assist and 10.45 points for the Motorcyclist Safety category.
The SUV that ASEAN NCAP tested gets 4 airbags as standard. It is also equipped with electronic stability control (ESC), an anti-lock braking system (ABS), a seatbelt reminder system (SBR) for front passengers and pedestrian protection technology.
The new Honda WR-V is bigger than the WR-V sold in India. It measures 4,060 mm in length, 1,780 mm in width and 1,608 mm in height. It is about 60 mm longer, 46 mm wider, and 7 mm taller than the WR-V sold in India. The new WR-V comes with an increased ground clearance of 220 mm. The new Honda WR-V offers two-wheel size options between 16-inch and 17-inch alloys.
The interior of the Honda WR-V has also undergone many changes. Dressed in two dual-tone interior colour schemes, the WR-V gets leather seats with red stitching. The centre console houses a digital infotainment screen and a semi-digital TFT driver’s display measuring 4.2 inches. Boot space has also been increased to 380 litres, which is 17 litres more than the India-spec WR-V. Honda offers the WR-V SUV with connected car technology and other modern features.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be