The new Honda City facelift will be launched in the country on 2 March. The car has received some cosmetic and design changes on the exterior. There has been some change in the front of the new Honda City, in which a slimmer chrome bar has been given in the new pattern with a new grille. It gets a tweaked alloy wheel design, new colour, and few other changes. The rear styling in this car has been given a new bumper design with an aggressive look, which is a minor change.
As for the interior of the Honda City facelift, it will be almost similar to the current City. However, to compete with other competitors, it has been updated with ventilated seats. A powered driver seat, sunroof, connected car tech, ADAS and many other features will also be available.
The diesel engine will not be seen in the new City. It will get only a petrol engine. To give power to it, a 1.5L petrol engine will be given, in which the option of CVT and manual gearbox will be available. Another powertrain option is a strong hybrid system, available in trims other than the top end. It will attract customers due to hybrid trim in more variants. Hence, the price gap between the City’s top-end petrol and City Hybrid is also expected to reduce. Due to this, people’s access to the hybrid model will increase.
There is a lot of stir in the sedan segment in the market. Because after this car’s launch, Hyundai will also launch its new generation Verna on 21 March. The City is the best-selling car, Honda. The company will try to attract its customers with this car. Soon the company will also launch its new SUV car in the country.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be