Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, and Tata Motors, India’s top three automakers, have planned various all-new models across sectors, including EVs. In addition, these companies will refresh their current model lineups with mid-life updates and generation modifications. Here are some essential details about the incoming new-generation Maruti, Hyundai, and Tata cars.
The new Maruti Swift and Dzire are expected to join the market in the first quarter of 2024. An all-new 1.2L will drive both versions, a 3-cylinder petrol engine augmented by Toyota’s powerful hybrid technology. The configuration will provide ARAI-certified mileage of 35-40kmpl, making them the most fuel-efficient automobiles in the country. The new Swift and Dzire will meet the CAFÉ II (Corporate Average Fuel Economy) standard in April 2023, thanks to the new powertrain. The powerful hybrid variants will undoubtedly be more expensive than their ordinary gasoline counterparts. Both versions will continue to be offered with CNG fuel.
The new-generation Hyundai Verna will go on sale in India in April 2023. The major feature enhancement will be ADAS (advanced driver assistance system), including lane maintenance assist, driver attention monitoring, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, front collision avoidance, and rear cross-traffic aid. The new sedan type will be more extensive than the current one. The outside will also get some alterations. The same 1.5L petrol, 1.5L diesel, and 1.4L petrol engines will power the Hyundai Verna in 2023.
Tata Motors will introduce a new generation of its three most popular models, the Tiago, Tigor, and Nexon. The Alfa (Agile, Light, Flexible Architecture) technology that underlies the Altroz and Punch in India will be used for all three models. According to rumors, the new Nexon will have more refined 1.2L turbo petrol and 1.5L turbo diesel engines. The carmaker’s engines could benefit from mild hybrid technology. If this occurs, the new Tata Nexon, Tiago, and Tigor will be more fuel efficient than their predecessors. These models will also meet the forthcoming CAFE II criteria.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be