In the coming months, Toyota Kirloskar Motor (TKM) may launch a new generation of Fortuner in the global market. At the same time, it is expected to reach India next year. According to the information, it will be equipped with a mild-hybrid turbo diesel powertrain named GD Hybrid, and it can be a cruiser compact SUV. Currently, information about its features has come to the fore. So let’s know about it.
New-Gen Toyota Fortuner: Design
Toyota has tried to present the new generation Fortuner with an already aggressive look. In this, you will see 18-inch alloy wheels with a skid plate, a raked front windshield, chromed window line. It also gets new generation LED headlights, GR front and rear bumpers, and front and side logos. A large greenhouse, large quarter glass, and grey-finished roof rails can be added for a stylish look.
New-Gen Toyota Fortuner: Engine Power
The highlight of this Fortuner model is its mild-hybrid turbo diesel, for which it is said that the new Fortuner will also be the first Toyota SUV powered by this new powertrain. It will use the 1GD-FTV mild-hybrid diesel powertrain paired with a 2.8-litre engine. On the other hand, the current Fortuner sits on the iMV2 architecture, as does the Innova Crysta and Hilux. The Fortuner could retain the ladder frame chassis with significant updates. Latest car News Also, the new model will likely get an Integrated Starter Generator (ISG), which is already available with several existing Suzuki mild-hybrid models.
New-Gen Toyota Fortuner: Price
The price of the current model Fortuner GR Sport in India is Rs 48.43 Lakh. In this way, the price of its new generation is expected to come at slightly higher price than this. It is estimated to be launched in India by Diwali next year.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be