The C-HR was first launched in 2016 with bold styling that reinforced the brand’s organic design language. It gets bigger wheels and shorter overhangs, which make the concept look sportier and classier.
At the front, the Toyota C-HR Prologue features a small grille opening with slimmer headlights, emphasizing the concept’s high-technology identity. It also gets a tri-colour option of sulfur over metallic silver and recycled carbon black for a standout look.
The most important thing about the new Toyota C-HR is that it will be available globally with both hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrains, highlighting Toyota’s multi-technology strategy in electrification.
At the front, the Toyota C-HR Prologue features a small grille opening with slimmer headlights, emphasizing the concept’s high-tech identity. It also gets a tri-colour option of sulfur over metallic silver and recycled carbon black for a standout look.
The new concept was designed by Toyota’s European design development team ED2, which designed the original C-HR. Lance Scott, the design director who designed the original C-HR, said the challenge was keeping the attention the first-generation C-HR received in mind. It had to be built.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be