The countdown to Auto expo 2023 is starting; this time, Kia Motors will unveil two new vehicles at the auto show. The company may introduce the New Kia Carnival and Sorento SUV next month.
Let us tell you that Kia has many cars in the global market, whereas in India, the company currently has only 5 cars.
Carnival is quite a popular MPV; apart from this, the company will launch the Sorento SUV in India for the first time. Both of these cars are big. Many great features can be seen in both of these cars.
In Carnival, it gets 6 and 7-seater capacities. The engine is powered by a 2.2L diesel engine that produces 197bhp power and 440Nm torque. The MPV will also get automatic sliding doors and better indoor space. The new Kia Carnival will be launched with more features and sharper looks than the old model.
New Kia Sorento SUV
Kia Sorento is a mid-size SUV, which measures 4,810 mm in length, 1900 mm in width, 1700 mm in height, and 2815 mm in wheelbase. The car is inspired by the Hyundai Santa Fe and shares the same powertrain with the Santa Fe. It can get a 1.6L turbo petrol engine and a 2.2L diesel engine.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be