The upgraded Creta SUV will debut early next year, according to Hyundai Motor India. In January 2023, the Delhi Auto Expo will be the model’s premiere in India, and it is anticipated that costs will be revealed then. The GIIAS 2021 Motor Show was the debut event for the new 2023 Hyundai Creta facelift. The exterior and interior have undergone significant alterations, although the engine and transmission pairings will remain from the current model.
Front and Rear Design Changes
The 2017 Creta has a completely redesigned front end with its new parametric grille extending across its width and slightly moved, more rectangular headlights with LED DRLs. Additionally updated is the front bumper, which features a more significant and smaller air inlet. The sharp taillamps, slightly modified bumper, and boot lid give the vehicle’s rear profile a new look. On each side of the taillamp clusters, there are two vertical creases.
Adas, More Features
The most significant feature update is the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS), which offers safety features such as autonomous emergency braking with forward collision avoidance, blind spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, and rear cross-traffic collision avoidance aid. A 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster that appears to be lifted from the Alcazar is present on the upcoming Hyundai Creta facelift from 2023.
Updates have also been made to Hyundai’s BlueLink-connected vehicle technology. It has features like valet parking, stolen vehicle tracking, and immobilization. Mobile devices will allow access to all of the functions mentioned above. A panoramic sunroof, ambient lighting, chilled front seats, and an air purifier are all standard on the 2019 Creta, in addition to the 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment technique with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connection.
The new 2023 Hyundai Creta facelift uses the same 1.5L, 4-cylinder normally aspirated gasoline, 1.4L turbo gasoline, and 1.5L diesel engines. According to rumors, the car manufacturer may release the Creta CNG version and the mid-life upgrade. The SUV model lineup offers a 6-speed manual, a 6-speed torque converter automatic, a 7-speed DCT automatic, a CVT automatic, and an iMT gearbox option.
Currently, the Creta SUV is available between Rs 10.44 lakh – Rs 18.24 lakh (all, ex-showroom). With improved styling, advanced safety tech, and new features, the facelifted version will likely witness a price hike. We expect it cost between Rs 11 lakh – Rs 18.50 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be