If you like to travel by car but are worried about rising petrol and diesel prices, this news is for you. To eliminate these problems in India, CNG cars are being seen as an alternative. Apart from being economical, it is also considered good for the environment. That’s why today we are going to tell you the list of five such CNG cars which are equipped with excellent mileage as well as better features.
Maruti Dzire CNG
Price- Rs 8.14 Lakh
Maruti’s Dzire CNG model comes in the list of best CNG cars. Coming to the powertrain, the Dzire CNG returns a mileage of 31.12 kmpl and comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. In Dzire CNG, the car gets a 1.2-litre petrol engine, which generates 77 hp power and 98.5 Nm torque in CNG mode.
Hyundai Santro CNG
Price – Rs 6.09 to 6.38 lakh
The second name in this list comes from Hyundai Santro CNG. The car comes with a 1.1-litre 3-cylinder engine, and in the CNG model, it can generate 60 hp power and 85.3 Nm peak torque. Also, talking about the mileage, it gives a mileage of 30.48 km per kg. It is worth noting that it provides the highest mileage among Hyundai’s CNG cars. The company offers the Hyundai Santro CNG in two variants, Magna and Sport.
Tata Tiago CNG
Price – Rs 6.12 lakh
The CNG car of Tata Tiago runs on a 1.2-litre Revotron BS6 engine. Its mileage is 26.49km per kg. Whereas, if we look at the powertrain, it generates 73.4PS of power and 95Nm of peak torque. Latest CNG car news The car also gets a stylish front grille, projector headlamps, fog lamps with LED DRLs, and diamond-cut alloy wheels.
Maruti Wagon R CNG
Price – Rs 6.68 lakh
The fourth model in the list of best CNG cars is the Maruti WagonR CNG. The Wagon R CNG car is powered by a 1.0-litre engine that produces 56.2 hp of power and 78 Nm of peak torque. At the same time, its mileage is 32.52 km per kg. Its ICE engine model is the best-selling model in India, while the CNG option is also very popular.
Maruti Alto 800 CNG
Price- Rs 4.95 lakh
The last name in this list comes from Maruti Alto 800. It is also one of the cheapest CNG cars in the country. This car has a 0.8 litre 3-cylinder petrol engine capable of generating 41PS power and 60 Nm of peak torque in CNG mode. At the same time, it has been made available for sale in two variants, LXI and LXI (O).
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be