However, Eeco appears to have been enjoying a fantastic run in terms of sales numbers, whilst Maruti Versa (Eeco’s Spiritual predecessor) struggled to do well in sales.
In the sector of 4-wheeler automobiles, the Maruti Eeco has constantly been one of the greatest vendors. Despite being designated as a van, it serves domestic and business needs. According to Maruti, Eeco has a market share of 93%, which is supported by the company’s monthly sales figures of 9,000 units.
Maruti has introduced the 2022 Eeco to establish that it maintains its market-leading position and complies with forthcoming regulatory restrictions like the Real Driving Emissions (RDE) norms. Visually, the vehicle hasn’t seen many alterations, but Maruti has given the Eeco a change of heart and included some extra safety measures.
Modified Latest Maruti EECO with New Upholstery
Technically speaking, the 2022 Eeco has 3,675 mm in length, 1,475 mm in width, and 1,825 mm in height. The elevation of the ambulance configuration, however, is 1,930 mm. It sports a brand-new K series 1.2-liter powertrain beneath the hood, which has replaced the previous G12B petrol engine. The Eeco is available in 13 different variations from Maruti, including 5-seater, 7-seater, Cargo, Tour, and Ambulance body types.
Maximum performance with petroleum as the fuel is 80.76 PS and 104.5 Nm of top performance, whereas it is 71.65 PS and 95 Nm of maximum torque with CNG. The Tour Variation’s advertised fuel consumption for the gasoline trim is 20.2 km/l, and the CNG edition is 27.05 km/kg. The figures reduce somewhat to 19.7 km/l for gasoline and 26.78 km/kg for CNG in the Passenger trim.
While consumer luxury elements aren’t Eeco’s strong suit, Maruti has included new amenities with this upgrade that help Eeco feel a little more contemporary. Eeco now has a brand-new steering wheel and a digitized dynamometer to start. S-Presso and Celerio share both units. New rotary AC regulators have also taken the place of outdated movable ones.
Maruti has replaced the Cerulean Blue shade with Metallic Brisk Blue to improve the external colouration options. Other colour choices encompass Solid white, Metallic Silver Grey, Metallic Glistening Grey, and Pearl Midnight Black.
Costs and resistance
The lowest-priced Tour V 5-Seater configuration is available for INR 5,10,200. The price of the 5-seater Eeco with AC is INR 5,49,200. CNG modifications range in price from INR 6,23,200 to INR 6,65,200 for the Eeco Cargo AC CNG. The total cost of the Eeco Ambulance is INR 8,13,200.
Although Eeco doesn’t have a comparable rival, Maruti could have added power coordinating to some trim levels. Maruti’s uncontested market leader has future-proofed Eeco’s supremacy in the sector for some upcoming seasons by incorporating security measures and a new power generation.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be