The Cyberster, MG’s first sports car, has been spotted during testing. The MG Cyberster is a two-door drop-top sports car that will compete with models like the Alpine A110 and the BMW Z4.
The forthcoming sports car’s spy photos depict a model almost ready for production. The sports car incorporates design cues from the Cyberster concept unveiled a few years prior, despite being hidden. A swooping front end, a light bar at the back, an integrated spoiler, and sizable aerodynamic alloy wheels are added to the two-door coupe.
The sports car’s interiors have yet to be made public, but they are anticipated to be crammed with technology. The concept even had a steering wheel with a yoke, which might appear on the final product.
The future MG sports car will have an entirely electric drivetrain. Reports indicate that the sports car will have an 800 km range (NEDC cycle) and be able to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in about three seconds, though specifics on this are still unknown. Both rear-wheel and all-wheel drive options will be available for the sports car.
The MG sports car’s ultimate iteration will be offered in both right-hand and left-hand drive configurations, making it appropriate for various international markets.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be