In the next week’s Auto Expo in India, the automaker MG will introduce its MG5 and MG4 as well as its cheapest electric car. It will be based on the Wuling Air EV introduced in the Indonesian market. Whose length are only three meters? It will compete with the Tata Tiago electric car in the domestic market. MG announced launching its new entry-level electric car in India even before the end of the financial year.
This MG car is being prepared to keep such places in mind. Where there are a lot of crowds. At the same time, the battery used in it is also being prepared according to the local environment. So that the chances of any accident are less; apart from this, with many features like a large touchscreen, digital instrument console, connected car technology, and wireless connectivity, its length will be only 2.9 meters, i.e. its size will be less than Alto.
One can also be seen on the tailgate in this MG model, along with the alloy wheels. At the same time, power packs ranging from 20kWh to 25kWh can be seen in this car. On full charge can get a range of 150-300 kilometres, depending on different variants.
MG can launch this car in India at around Rs 10 lakh, which will compete with Tata’s existing Tata Tiago electric car, which costs Rs 8.49 lakh and is capable of giving a range of up to 315 km.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be