Auto Expo 2023, MG Motors showcased its first hydrogen fuel car. But MG Motors has yet to disclose when this hydrogen car will be launched in India.
MG Motors has not made any announcement regarding the launch of this car in India.
MG Motors has introduced this MPV with a 6.4 kg hydrogen tank, claiming that the Euniq 7 (MG Euniq 7) gives a range of 605 km once the tank is full.
The company Euniq 7 is the world’s first hydrogen fuel cell MPV in which the company has used PROME P90 (PROME P390) hydrogen fuel technology. This MPV has been given a power system with a capacity of 92kw, with the help of which this MPV can be easily driven even at a maximum temperature of 95 degrees Celsius and a minimum temperature of 30 degrees Celsius.
MG Motors has given a 2+2+3 seating configuration in this MPV which includes two seats in the front, three seats, including the captain seat in the middle and two seats in the third row.
In the Unique 7 Hydrogen MPV, the company has given features like a panoramic sunroof, a digital driver display, an electronically controlled tailgate, an electronic parking brake, extensive size cut touchscreen infotainment system, dual-zone climate control, 6 airbags.
MG Motors has introduced the Eunique 7 Hydrogen MPV with a dual colour tone combination of blue and white. The company has introduced only one colour variant of this MPV.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be