British car company MG Motors officially launched Hector 2023 at Auto Expo 2023. The company has also announced the variants and prices of the SUV.
MG launched the new Hector 2023 during the Auto Expo. The company has launched the new SUV with five, six and seven-seat options. The SUV has been launched in five variants: Style, Smart, Smart Pro, Sharp Pro and Savvy Pro.
In SUV, the company has given a 14-inch HD Protect infotainment system, the biggest infotainment system ever in its segment. The company has also given an essential sharing function with a digital Bluetooth key in the new Hector 2023. Features like auto turn indicators have also been included in the SUV. Additionally, 75 connected features are also being offered with ismart technology.
The ex-showroom price of the new Hector 2023 starts from Rs. 14.72 lakhs. The ex-showroom price of its top variant is Rs 22.42 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be