MG Motor has registered its presence at the Auto Expo 2023 with several new cars. In which a big-size electric MPV MIFA 9 is also included. The MIFA 9 is a very large and luxurious MPV.
The big-looking MPV car offers a lot of space on the inside. Also, a lot of chrome has been used in its exteriors. It sports a distinctive MPV-like silhouette with large, slim headlamps and tail lamps.
The MIFA 9 measures 5,270mm in dimensions, much longer than Toyota’s Vellfire MPV. Also, high-quality material has been used to make its interior. Also, the touchscreen given in it is spread across the entire dashboard. Being such a big car, two captain seats have been given in it.
With the 90 kWh battery pack in the MIFA 9, a range of over 400 km can be found. It will be exciting to watch its launch in India and how the car performs in India post-launch.
From the information about its length and luxury received so far, it is estimated that this MPV competes with Toyota’s Vellfire MPV. Still, it is different from it due to the electric powertrain. The demand for luxury MPVs is very high in the country, due to which this vehicle can be successful in the Indian market as well.
MG has displayed many cars in this auto show. But the MIFA is an electric MPV, which is quite different in its segment. Because the Toyota Vellfire in this segment only comes with a hybrid powertrain, and there is no other car currently available to compete with it. Apart from this MPV, MG also showcased several cars from its global portfolio at the Auto Expo, which includes 4 electric models.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be