The newly updated 2023 MG Hector Facelift SUV will be the next model to be launched by the British automaker in India. The company has released some teaser pictures of the upcoming SUV. However, the carmaker has yet to reveal the date of its launch. But the official teaser indicates that its launch may happen soon. According to the reports, the new 2023 MG Hector facelift may be introduced in India in December, after which it can be launched in the market on 5 January. However, before this, the exterior look and design of the MG Hector facelift SUV had been leaked on social media.
The most significant change in the Hector facelift is the front grille. It has been given a new grille which is quite large, and chrome has been used. This will help in improving the road presence of the SUV as the Hector now looks more imposing. There are gloss black elements around the grille and the headlamp housing. There is also a new skid plate with a chrome insert.
The rear of the 2023 Hector still needs to be updated significantly. It also gets a chrome strip below the tail lamps that spans the entire width of the SUV. The rear bumper is new, which looks better than the existing one. Instead of badges, the name of the SUV is now written on the tailgate.
The Hector facelift will get significantly updated interiors with a new 14-inch touchscreen infotainment technique, which will be placed vertically. The unit will also get next-generation i-Smart technology and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity. Apart from this, the instrument cluster could also get updated with new graphics. The dashboard’s design will also be updated for a more modern look. It will get a dual-tone interior theme with a dual-layer dashboard, piano black and chrome treatment and D-shaped AC vents.
The new 2023 MG Hector facelift is expected to come with advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), including adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, stop-and-go traffic assist, rear cross-traffic detection, lane departing warning, rear driver, Assist, lane keep assist, front collision warning, speed assist system, blind spot detection and intelligent headlamp control. It will also get a fully digital 7-inch configurable instrument cluster.
engine and gearbox
The new 2023 MG Hector facelift will continue to use the 1.5L turbo petrol hybrid and 2.0L turbo diesel engines. The petrol hybrid motor generates 143 PS of max power and 250 Nm of torque. While the diesel engine generates power of 170 PS and torque of 350 Nm. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual gearbox (standard) and a CVT automatic unit (available only on the petrol hybrid variant). More official details about the new Hector SUV will be revealed next month.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be