In the Indian market, MG launches more than one car every day. On the other hand, Jeep, which has been launching its vehicles in India for many years, has been ruling people’s hearts for many years. Today we have brought a comparison between MG Gloster vs. Jeep Meridian, the selling car of these two companies. Let us see how much the similarity and differences between the two are.
MG Gloster comes with 7 seaters. It is powered by a 2.0 turbo engine with a 1998 cc displacement. The turbo engine with a 2WD setup generates 157bhp at 4,000rpm and 373.5Nm of peak torque between 1,500-2,400rpm. The twin-turbo engine with a 4WD setup produces 210bhp at 4,000rpm and 478.5Nm of torque between 1,500-2,400rpm. At the same time, both its engine options get an eight-speed automatic transmission.
The Jeep Meridian is powered by a 2.0-liter, four-cylinder Multijet turbo diesel engine. Its engine gets a 6-speed manual and a 9-speed automatic gearbox. At the same time, the option of all-wheel drive is available in its automatic. Along with this, several drive modes, Sand / Mud, Snow, and Auto Drive Modes, have been given in this SUV. Talking about the speed, it catches the range of 0 – 100 km / h in 10.8 seconds.
Let us tell you that MG Gloster has a 75-liter diesel tank while Jeep Meridian gets only a 60-liter tank.
The Jeep Meridian can deliver a mileage of 15.7 km, while the MG Gloster returns 13.9 kmph.
The features of both cars are similar. Both MG Gloster and Jeep Meridian are 2×4 wheel drive SUVs. Both have hill hold control, but hill descent control is available only in MG Gloster. Jeep Meridian has an automatic air conditioner, while MG Gloster has a manual. Regarding the car’s boot space, MG Gloster has 373 liters of boot space, while Jeep Meridian has only 170 liters of boot space capacity. Apart from this, MG Gloster also has reading lamps for the rear seat, which is not present in Jeep Meridian.
The ex-showroom price of MG Gloster in the Indian market is Rs.32.60 Lakh, and the ex-showroom price of Jeep Meridian Limited 4×2 AT is around Rs.32 Lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be