MG Motor India has announced the launch of its smallest electric car MG Air EV, ending the long wait. The company is about to launch the mini electric car in the domestic market of India on 5 January 2023.
Along with the launch, this Micro Electric Car MG Air EV will also be displayed at the Auto Expo 2023, held in Greater Noida. Now you know from the price of this electric car to the possible details of its driving range, battery pack, features and specifications.
The MG Air EV is already on sale in Indonesia under the name Wuling Air EV. To make it cheaper in India, the company will source the battery pack from Tata Autocomp.
MG Air EV Design
The international model of the electric car has a boxy design with two doors, and the length of this car is less than 3 meters, but the company can make some changes in the model design to be launched in India. The size of the MG Air EV is small, but it offers plenty of leg space and cabin space.
Talking about the features, the company is going to get features like a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, digital instrument cluster, USB charging point for smartphone charging, seat belt reminder, AC, E-ABS, parking sensor and internet connectivity.
MG Air EV Battery and Motor
In the reports MG Air EV, the company can provide a 25 kWh capacity lithium-ion battery pack, and the electric motor fitted with it can generate power of 35 to 40 bhp.
For charging the battery, the company can provide a 6.6 kWh AC charger so that this battery can be fully charged in less than 5 hours. Apart from this, the company can also provide the option of a DC charger for fast charging with it.
According to the reports regarding MG Air EV Driving Range, this electric car can give a driving range of 150 to 200 kilometres once fully charged. With this range, there are reports of getting a maximum speed of 65 to 90 kilometres per hour.
MG Air EV Price
Nothing has been disclosed about it yet, but according to reports, the starting price of this car can be between Rs 8 to 10 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be