Mercedes-Benz, the luxury vehicle manufacturer, is about to launch one of its luxury sedans, the AMG E 53 Cabriolet, in India on January 6. This car will come to India through the CBU route; its price will likely close to Rs 1.2 crore.
The new Mercedes E53 AMG Cabriolet is a two-door, 4-seater convertible version of the company’s E53 AMG sedan. The Convertible E-Class was launched in 2010 in India. Now the company is continuously bringing its AMG models to the Indian market. The signature grille and the new front-end splitter on the new sedan give it a very aggressive look.
In the interior, the layout and design of the dashboard will be similar to the E53 sedan. The car also gets a Burmester sound system, flat-bottom AMG steering wheel with the 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, ambient lighting, ventilated seats, 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment with M-Bux-connected car tech, and wireless Apple CarPlay/Android Auto Features like system and wireless charging will be available.
The new E53 Cabriolet will get a 3.0-L turbocharged, 6-cylinder engine. This engine will produce 435 bhp power and 520 Nm torque output. This engine is combined with an integrated starter generator, which generates an additional output of 21hp/249Nm. The engine is mated to a 9-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission which powers the all-wheel drive system. The car will also get Dynamic Select driving mode and AMG’s Ride Control+ air suspension. The company claims this car can achieve 0-100 kmph speed in just 4.6 seconds.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be