German luxury vehicle manufacturer Mercedes-AMG launched its Mercedes-AMG E53 4Matic+ Cabriolet car in the Indian market. This convertible luxury car has a 4-seater cabin with the latest features. In India, this car will compete with BMW and Land Rover Ranger cars. Next, we are going to give information about the special features offered in this car.
The Mercedes-AMG E53 Matic+ Cabriolet luxury car features a new signature grille, large air vents, a front splitter with the AMG logo, a muscular bonnet, automatic LED headlights, and sporty alloy wheels, wrap-around LED taillights and quad exhaust system. In addition, the car also gets “Adaptive Highbeam Assist” technology.
This luxury car has a powerful 3.0-L turbocharged petrol engine with mild hybrid technology, which can produce a maximum power of 429hp. At the same time, the engine has been paired with a 9-speed automatic (AMT) gearbox for transmission. The car can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 4.6 seconds and has a top speed of 250 kmph.
The luxury car with a 4-seater cabin will get flat-bottom AMG steering, ambient lighting, four-zone automatic climate control (ACC), wireless charging, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto supported, and front seats with an air scarf feature (which keeps the passenger’s neck warm). Fully digital cockpit with two 10.25-inch HD infotainment panels with “Hey Mercedes” voice command support.
The company has launched its first open-top Mercedes-AMG E53 4MATIC+ luxury car in the domestic market at a price of Rs 1.3 crore (ex-showroom). It has been launched with two colour options, “Patagonia Red” and “Blue Magno”.
To compete with this Mercedes car, luxury cars like BMW X7 and Land Rover Defender are present in the Indian auto market.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be