The German luxury automaker Mercedes will introduce a new vehicle to the Indian market on January 6. The company has given this information. What types of features and engines are available for this car? This news contains the information we are supplying to you.
Mercedes will launch the new AMG E53 Cabriolet 4Matic Plus in the Indian market on January 6. The company has given information about this. Only a little information has been given about this car, but it is also offered in the global market.
On behalf of the company, this car is offered in the global market as a convertible. The interior of the AMG E53 Cabriolet 4MATIC Plus, which is available in the international market, has also been made in a very luxurious way. To give a full digital experience in the car, two 10.25-inch displays are available. In one of which the information about the car is available and in the other the infotainment facility is available. Along with this, it is offered AMG features. Being an AMG, the steering has been finished in Nappa leather. Many controls are found on the steering itself, which helps keep the focus on the road while driving. AMG badging is also seen on its seats.
The AMG E53 Cabriolet 4MATIC Plus has enhanced LED headlights that provide more illumination at night than expected from xenon and halogen lamps. Along with this, features like an A-shaped signature AMG radiator grille, double silencer, AMG spoiler lip, and AMG light-alloy wheels are available.
In the AMG E53 Cabriolet 4Matic Plus available in the global market, the company offers a three-litre six-cylinder inline engine. The car gets an exhaust gas turbocharger and an additional electric compressor. The car gets an extra 22 horsepower with 435 horsepower. Apart from this, the car gets 520+ 250 Newton meters of torque. Due to this, the car can run at a speed of 100 kilometres per hour from zero in just 4.5 seconds.
The company will give its information at the time of launch. But as expected, its ex-showroom price can be around one crore rupees.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be