MSIL is getting ready to debut two new SUVs in the nation in the following 6-7 months after releasing the new Grand Vitara and the new Vitara. In January, the firm will unveil two brand-new models at the 2023 Auto Expo. A brand-new SUV Coupe from Maruti Suzuki will be revealed and offered for sale through the NEXA network of upscale dealerships. It is based on the Baleno hatchback. Additionally, the eagerly anticipated 5-door Jimny will debut at the biennial exhibition.
The eagerly anticipated Jimny 5-door, according to a recent report, will debut by August 2023. However, by April 2023, the mass-market Maruti Baleno Cross, internally known as the YTB, would debut. By February 2023, we plan to introduce this model. The Maruti Futuro E concept car that debuted at the 2020 Auto Show will be made in this vehicle.
The new Maruti YTB SUV Coupe will be designed and developed on Suzuki’s lightweight HEARTECT platform that underpins the Baleno. Not just the platform, the new Baleno Cross will share the body parts and interior with the Baleno. However, MSIL will make some changes to make it look significantly different from the Baleno hatchback.
The big news is that the 1.0-liter 3-cylinder Boosterjet turbo petrol engine, which was available in the previous-generation Baleno, will again be offered in the Maruti YTB. Next year, it will be the first all-new Maruti model to go on sale. The Suzuki mild hybrid technology is anticipated to be advantageous for the Boosterjet engine. The predicted output of this engine is 100 horsepower and 150 Nm of torque. There will be manual and automatic transmission choices available. A 1.2L DualJet petrol engine with 89 horsepower and manual or AMT gearbox options may be offered in the lower-spec versions.
The overall silhouette of the new YTB SUV Coupe will resemble the Futuro-e concept, according to spy photos of the vehicle that have already been seen in testing. The new Grand Vitara and the front design will be identical. The main LED headlight is lower and separated by thin LED DRLs with the 3-block NEXA insignia at the top of the bonnet. The vehicle will have a raking windscreen, a sloping roofline, and a pronounced haunch over the rear wheels. A higher suspension system and wide wheel arches will be standard on the cross.
The 2018 Baleno SUV Coupe will include a new 9-inch touchscreen entertainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, Suzuki Connect, and voice controls. In addition, the Baleno cross will get a multi-function steering wheel, six airbags, a digital console, rear AC vents, and more.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be