The country’s demand for 6 and 7-seater cars has increased rapidly in the last few years. Maruti Suzuki XL6 and Kia Carens are very popular models in this segment. If you also want to buy one of these, we will compare these two cars today.
Maruti XL6 is available in three trims: Zeta, Alpha and Alpha+. It is available in six monotones and three dual-tone colours. Available in combinations of Nexa Blue, Opulent Red, Brave Khaki, Grandeur Grey, Splendid Silver, Arctic White, Pearl Midnight Black, Opulent Red with Midnight Black Roof, Brave Khaki with Midnight Black Roof and Silver with Midnight Black Roof.
Kia Carens are available in five trims: Premium, Prestige, Prestige Plus, Luxury and Luxury Plus. It is available in both six and seven-seater layouts. The 7-seater is only available in the top-spec Luxury Plus trim.
The Maruti Suzuki XL6 gets a 1.5-litre petrol engine with mild-hybrid technology, which generates 103PS of power and 137 Nm of torque. It gets the option of a 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmission. There is also a CNG option with this engine, where the output of 87.83PS and 121.5Nm is available. It gets only a 5-speed manual transmission with the CNG.
The Kia Carens get a choice of 1.5-litre petrol with outputs of 115 PS and 144 Nm, 1.4-litre turbo-petrol with 140 PS and 242 Nm and a 1.5-litre diesel, similar to the Seltos. It gets the option of a 6-speed manual, 7-speed DCT (dual-clutch automatic), and 6-speed automatic.
The Maruti XL6 features a 7-inch infotainment system, 16-inch machine-finish alloy wheels, paddle shifters, ventilated front seats, 360-degree camera, cruise control, auto AC, ABS with EBD, tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) and Electronic stability program and height-adjustable driver seat features are available with the hill-hold assist.
Talking about features on the Carens, it will get a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a digital instrument cluster, cruise control and electric one-touch folding second-row seats, ambient lighting in 64 colours, ventilated front seats and Six airbags, all-wheel disc brakes, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control and tire pressure monitoring system are available with a single-pane sunroof.
The ex-showroom price of the Maruti XL6 MPV ranges between Rs 11.41 Lakh to Rs 14.51 Lakh.
The ex-showroom price of Kia Carens starts at Rs. 10.20 lakh and goes up to Rs. 18.45 lakh.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be