Maruti Suzuki launched the mid-size SUV in the Indian market some time back. This car is currently the most expensive in the company. The current price of this car is Rs. 22.50 lakh (on-road). Now the company is about to launch its most expensive car in India.
This car will be launched in India in January 2023. Like Grand Vitara and Hyryder, Maruti Suzuki India Limited will bring a rebadged version of the Toyota Innova Hycross and launch it in the Indian market as its most expensive car.
When will it be launched?
Toyota Innova Hycross is to be launched in January 2023. It will be offered in 5 variants and two engine options – a 2.0L NA petrol and a 2.0L TNGA petrol with solid hybrid technology. The latest car news: The new Innova Hycross is set to take on 7-seater SUVs, including the Kia Carnival, Safari, and the XUV700.
How much will the cost be?
Toyota will supply the new Innova Highcross to Maruti Suzuki, which will be rebadged and launched through the Nexa premium dealership network. The Maruti version is expected to arrive six months after the launch of the new Highcross. The Maruti variant will be the brand’s flagship offering and will likely Price around Rs 20 lakh to Rs 30 lakh.
Like the Grand Vitara, Maruti’s upcoming MPV will be produced at Toyota’s Bidadi plant. MSIL will undergo some styling changes before launching in the Indian market. It is expected that along with the new Grand Vitara, and there will be some changes in its design as well. Most of the changes will be made to the front profile, which will get a new grille, revised headlamp setup and new bumper. The rear is expected to bring new tail lights. The cabin will likely remain the same except for the new colour scheme.
- The new variant of Honda CB350 is rocking the market with its killer look, giving competition to Bullet in features
- The Harley Davidson X350 bike is winning hearts with its dashing looks and affordable price; See details
- The strong bike of Hero Xtreme 160R would have a distance of 60 km in just one hour; Read full details
- Buy Hero HF Deluxe for less than half the price, know about the offer
- Teaser of the updated premium model of Bajaj Pulsar NS200 surfaced; prices will also change
- The new attractive model of Bajaj Platina will soon rock the market; Know its modern features
- Kia Sonet X-Line will give direct competition to Creta with its updated features and powerful engine; see the details
- TVS Raider 125 bike is spreading its fire in the auto sector with its sporty look and stormy engine
- The facelift version of Kia Seltos, the SUV that rules everyone’s hearts to be launched in India soon; Reports
- 2023 Mahindra XUV300 available in the market with two engine options; Increase in prices also, see details
- Maruti Baleno becomes the most demanding and best-selling car; See the Price and Attractive Features
- Hero launches Super Splendor 125cc bike in XTEC version, will compete with Honda’s CB Shine 125 cc and TVS Raider
- Bajaj Platina 110 ABS bike is winning hearts with its high mileage and new colour options
- Customers’ wait is over; Hyundai Creta 2023 will be launched soon with better safety features; see the details
- Take home the Bajaj Platina 110 with ABS by paying 8 thousand; know how much the monthly EMI will be